Monday 9 December 2013

The Beach of Loveliness - Cottesloe

Ahhh... Now I love a beach, I have been to a fair few in my time (Yarmouth, Clacton, Skegness, you know- all the greats) but I have to say I'm going to be hard pressed to find another beach as beautiful as Cottesloe (give me time though!)


Having a bit of a Marilyn Monroe moment, it was rather windy!


Best part of not working? I get to go to almost completely deserted beaches. What a sight.


Even though I don't climb rocks any more, as the sign is there I kind of want to climb these to be a rebel!


This cheeky little bugger wouldn't leave us alone, I named him Earl.


Hmmm... I think the legs need to come out more, that's a bit of a colour difference!


Not as arty as I'd hoped for haha!


Oh hello there ;)



Suze checking out what's what







Bit windy eh!



Marinated octopus. Now this is again part of my foodie education :) I prefer squid, but I'll eat it if its marinated!


Sausage and potato cakes. Apparently I'm not out of puberty yet (arrangement of a clear child)




Yup, Definitely a child!



Twit twoo!


The view from the bar (The Cott)


Yum yum :)




The "pest" birds. I'd happily let them ravage my garden, they're SO PRETTY!





This is apparently a good thing to do to Simon


Actually not. 


I will beat you!



 Loves my new camera, it does awesome panoramas!






Got to try and beat my mental score of just how beautiful this beach is!

No comments:

Post a Comment