Tuesday 17 December 2013

Have Yourself a Whovian Christmas

We started on the Christmas decorations a bit late... I am loving the Aussie version of "that time of year" as I normally cannot stand the festive season! Mainly because its too cold, but also because I DESPISE too much going on in the decorations department. My Grinch moment: If you decorate the outside of your house, please only use 2 colours. 3 MAX. (but 3 must be tasteful, or else.) It pains my eyes and makes my face hurt when I see all manner of flashy lights, inflatable Santas and the like. 

Anyway... onto our crazy little Aussie Christmas beginnings...

Vader with his hat on 


Milo too


However, I believe the prize of most funny expression whilst wearing a Santa hat goes to Jasmine!


We are cre-a-ting


Good grief


We feel rather chuffed with our handmade tree decorations! 
I did most of the decorating... Whovian OCD and all that. 


I made this!
(Screwdriver not in use.)


Muhhahaha Christmas Car-lek coming to get you!


But LOOK what we created! :D


CE-LE-BRATE!


Just because!


No comments:

Post a Comment