Monday 9 June 2014

Arthur's Seat

Had a couple of lovely family oriented days staying at Paul and Myriams and just relaxing (well, there was a joint 2 year old's birthday party I attended, and used my honed entertainer skills to herd them to get their food - Paul and Myriam were utterly bemused at my power muhahahahahaaa)

We had a lovely day visiting Arthur's Seat and Dromana for a gorgeous afternoon. Thank you rain for staying away!


Utterly stunning view through the overgrown trees on top of Arthurs Seat


Ooh getting a bit fancy with the filter



Ahh siblings :)


Myriam and I


A tall tree. Just thought you'd like it. I did!


Another viewpoint





As cool as a cucumber



Ahh good things come in small packages :) Love how little she is next to my giantesque stature!




Being true tourists!




Our last view before heading down into Dromana




A small wander around Dromana beach, everyone was eating lunch on the picnic area so I had a quick pootle around. Can't resist a beach shot.


One of the little squidgys at the party, too cute!


I haven't really mentioned this before in my blog, but EVERYWHERE I go I see dopplegangers (doubles) of people. I literally see them every week. This week in Melbourne, I managed to take a picture, as I never usually get time or opportunity to not look like a mental...
This guy is the spitting image of my recently made friend Terry Molloy!

No comments:

Post a Comment