Wednesday 27 November 2013

A Grand Day Out

After all my hard work at "school" Suzanne and Paige decided on going to the zoo! I do love a zoo!

So here's some of the best pics of the day




This little man might just tip the balance of my favourite animals in Australia - I do love a Quokka, but a Rock Kangaroo has the funniest little face!








Me, beside a tree. Not particularly exciting!


A kangaroo clearly enjoying himself


Mr Koala wishing everyone would shut up


Effalump having fun



Tiny little rock stars!



Rather amazed to see a full on banana tree



The EPIC standoff between Quokka and Rock Wallaby! The Quokka won, naturally.



Going way too fast!


Ahhh Meerkats, how I love thee!


Obligatory tourist shot.


Attempting to feed the baby


These little cuties were outside the zoo!

Another photo heavy post, but I know you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment