Tuesday 18 March 2014

Kuta Sunset No.1 (Photo set)

There's one thing that I was looking forward to experiencing - and that was the Bali sunset. The best views are in the South of the island, you get an almost central view of the sun setting.
The other bonus point of a Kuta sunset, is that when it starts to get dark, you don't notice the litter!

But the BIGGEST bonus point... The colours are stunning. Now I've been lucky enough to pick up some amazing colours with my Panasonic Lumix TZ40 on the "sunset" setting, but its better to get a little creative and play around with the "creative control." That I did... with abundance!

Also I took about 150 pictures TRYING to capture lightning in the large cloud on the right. Didn't happen!

Anyway... Here you go!





Apparently I have a fan... Those Indo boys!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment